Podcast Episode 2: Getting Organized, Or Not

Blogged under Crafty Princess Podcast by Tammy on Monday 11 August 2014 at 11:54 am

Spicy Shelf Discount Code & Giveaway

Morehouse Farm

Fresh Stitches Patterns

1. Comment by Terry Jeanette — August 11, 2014 @ 12:44 pm

great info! I totally understand how hard it is to get rid of stuff.

2. Comment by barbe — August 11, 2014 @ 12:45 pm

Great Video Tammy!! Love the Kitty Bomb too LOL

3. Comment by Tammy — August 11, 2014 @ 12:58 pm

Thanks for watching! That was about take 3 or 4 because the cats were all over the place for awhile. Chanel decided she had to get smooches right now!

4. Comment by Kay Crichton — August 16, 2014 @ 10:52 am

Great to finally put a face with your name. I enjoyed your video. The sound was a little quiet on my iPad but still was able to hear you. I’ve stored out of season clothes under the bed for as long as I remember. By the way, just take the view that ” this too shall pass ” with Little. That chewing faze goes away after awhile, even if it seems like forever. He is adorable and worth the aggravation.

5. Comment by Tammy — August 16, 2014 @ 4:39 pm

Thank you Kay. It has been so long since we had such a young dog in this house, but yes, he is totally worth it. He was spooning me on the couch the first day my husband brought him home. He pretty much has us all wrapped around his little pinky toe. Even the big dogs adore him.

6. Comment by SherryG. — August 17, 2014 @ 9:51 am

Tammy, Great video. The sound was a little low on the iPad but next time I will try on the PC to see if it is better. The only comment I would make is to possibly look at the camera a little more. Don’t know if you were reading from a script or if you are a little shy. With that said you did do a good job. Keel it going.

7. Pingback by The Crafty Princess Diaries » Beads and Sparkles! — August 17, 2014 @ 10:06 am

[…] on Podcast Episode 2: Getting Organized, Or NotTammy on Podcast Episode 2: Getting Organized, Or NotKay Crichton on Podcast Episode 2: Getting […]

8. Comment by Tammy — August 17, 2014 @ 10:08 am

Thanks for watching Sherry G. I am looking down at my show notes, and yes, I’m not that comfortable in front of the camera. Hopefully, I will get more comfortable as a I do a few more. Really appreciate your feedback!