Cat Domination at Jewelry Bench!

Blogged under Projects in Progress,Yada, Yada, Yada by Tammy on Thursday 18 June 2009 at 1:32 pm

I have a list of jewelry projects a mile long I need to get to. Today, I managed to start working on one of the pieces, and this is what happened about half way through my attempt: Total Cat Domination!!

Now, to fully appreciate this, you have to understand that these two cats are 14 and 15 years old. This means they sleep about 23 hours out of a 24 hour day! But, the one hour they decide to be awake today is when I decide to make jewelry. Funny how that happens!

Here’s one of them giving Russ the Troll Bead from Rings & Things a little kiss. He’s been getting around lately.

Of course, I just waited them out, and soon they were back sawing the Z’s!

1. Pingback by Artsy blogging round-up : Blisstree - Family, Health, Home and Lifestyles — June 19, 2009 @ 7:26 am

[…] Crafty Princess Diaries Cat Domination at Jewelry Bench! Where oh where can I work on jewelry, Tammy asks? […]

2. Comment by Dave at Rings & Things — June 19, 2009 @ 11:17 am

LOL, this keeps on happening! Everyone’s cats are all over Russ. The great part is that the real Russ is a total cat person, too 🙂

Dave
    (facebook.com/RingsAndThings)

3. Comment by Tammy — June 19, 2009 @ 5:21 pm

Good to hear he’s a cat man! I did notice on the flickr page that cats seem to enamored by him!

4. Comment by Jenny — June 20, 2009 @ 5:20 am

Hey, I recognize that bead 🙂 He has been getting around lately! Fun post!

5. Comment by Eileen — June 20, 2009 @ 10:27 am

How adorable! These photos would make a terrific scrapbook layout.

On a totally unrelated note, wherever did you find that great rack for your jewelry pliers?! Mine are in a jumble in a drawer and I have to untangle them to find the ones I want every time.

6. Comment by Tammy — June 20, 2009 @ 5:01 pm

Eileen- I think I got that tool caddy from Rio Grande (http://www.riogrande.com) It was very inexpensive too from what I remember.

7. Comment by Anna — June 20, 2009 @ 6:15 pm

They are so cute! You’re so lucky, my cat never takes an interest in my projects. Well, almost never.