Amigurumi Puppy Finished!

Blogged under Charity Crafting, amigurumi by Tammy on Thursday 26 July 2012 at 9:28 am

Finally, I finished Paul the puppy. The safety eyes I ordered are still not here, but as it happened, yesterday I had some appointments to go to over in the county south of where I live, which has a JoAnn’s. After I was done with the appointments, I stopped by and got some safety eyes and finished this little guy. I’m okay with how he turned out. Stitching together the limbs is always the toughest part of making an amigurumi. Oh, and here is is tail.

Unfortunately, I don’t have time to snuggle him too much. I’m packing him away with his friends, and I hope to get these mailed out today to Big Hearts & Helping Hands.

1. Comment by Lisa Crone — July 26, 2012 @ 8:20 pm

Oh Tammy, they are all so sweet, they will surely be getting very snuggled in the future. Love that sweet tail! :)

2. Comment by Tammy — July 27, 2012 @ 10:04 am

Thanks Lisa. I loved making these.

3. Comment by Eileen — July 27, 2012 @ 11:22 am

They’re soooo cute. How can you NOT keep one for yourself?

4. Comment by Tammy — July 27, 2012 @ 3:07 pm

It’s tough, but I signed up for 2 amigurumi classes over on Craftsy.com, so I’ll be making more. I need to get my skills polished some, and then I am eyeing an adorable alpaca pattern too.

5. Comment by Cherie — July 28, 2012 @ 8:58 am

I want that box! LOL! You did a great job. They all look so sweet and cuddly.

6. Pingback by The Crafty Princess Diaries » Too Much Love for Connecticut Turns into More Love to Spread — December 20, 2012 @ 10:54 am

[...] since I made a batch of amigurumi toys for a charity drive this past summer, my love for making stuffed toys (aka softies aka amigurumi) was refueled, and I started wondering [...]

7. Comment by Meredith — May 3, 2013 @ 12:36 am

I want to THANZK YOU again for the wonderful toys you made for so many less fortunate children. I was shocked to see a picture of the box you mailed to our non=profit organization! It put so many smiles on the children’s faces that received them. To this day I still hear so many comments about all the great toys you made them. Again, THANK YOU so VERY MUCH!

8. Comment by Tammy — May 3, 2013 @ 7:40 am

Thank you Meredith. I’m now a toy addict & I’ve found a local women and children’s shelter that I can make toys for locally. You gave me the idea for doing this!